Wells Fargo Auto Finance / they take what they want
A couple of weeks ago I started receiving phone calls about a car loan that was 90 days past due. I stated I don't own that car or know what they are referring to. They continuously called 4 or 5 times a day requesting I pay, I continued to deny the debt and requested proof. Their response was always your on the contract as a cosigner, of course they are just looking at a computer screen with my name on it. Identity Theft or Fraud I am not sure yet which, but the point to this is...
If you happen to have any accounts with Wells Fargo they will take what they feel you owe from any of those accounts to balance any other accounts. They did not fore warn me or ask for my authorization before they zero'd out my checking account for this debt they claim I owe.
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - Wells Fargo does not protect its customer's financial information
- Wells Fargo - payment not received
- Wells Fargo - loan
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - unable to payoff car loan