Wells Fargo Auto Finance / they take what they want
A couple of weeks ago I started receiving phone calls about a car loan that was 90 days past due. I stated I don't own that car or know what they are referring to. They continuously called 4 or 5 times a day requesting I pay, I continued to deny the debt and requested proof. Their response was always your on the contract as a cosigner, of course they are just looking at a computer screen with my name on it. Identity Theft or Fraud I am not sure yet which, but the point to this is...
If you happen to have any accounts with Wells Fargo they will take what they feel you owe from any of those accounts to balance any other accounts. They did not fore warn me or ask for my authorization before they zero'd out my checking account for this debt they claim I owe.
More Wells Fargo Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - Mortgage Lending
- Wells Fargo - Merchant Line
- Wells Fargo - unethical behavior 
- Wells Fargo - coffee and tea available before has been discontinued
- Wells Fargo - bank advisors