Weight Watchers / ill treatment at weight in
I started the new momentum program through weight watchers in December. I came down with the flu and missed one of my meetings. Though they do not provide you a missed weeks book my meeting leader allowed me to have that book as my mother and I are each others support. Tonight I went to a different leaders meeting - and what was suppose to be an exciting and celebrating moment for me turned into a reprimand and harassing situation. This leader snapped at me and said that “it was not company’s policy to provide me with a book for a meeting that I had missed” and that “In the future I will have to learn that they will not do that for me and I have no right to expect it to be done.” As I stood there dumbfounded- especially since I was excited that I had finally lost weight after struggling for 3 weeks I apologized and stated that I had inquired at one of the other meetings and was informed that it was okay. She replied again that “I was wrong for asking and that in the future they will not be doing that for me and that I should not have asked.” There was no congratulations on my weight loss only a 5 minute reprimanding conversation where I was left feeling very bitter towards weight watchers and I was treated with no respect or dignity. I’m paying consumer of the Weight Watchers program and was treated in a manner that no one deservers.
More Weight Watchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership! 
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass 
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free! 
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff! 
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers International - customer service
- Weight Watchers International - abusive local group leader.
- Weight Watchers International - unauthorized credit card charges, misleading information
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers - chocolate supreme mug cake