Wecaresignbloomex.ca / Buyer beware - rip off - fraud

Buyer beware, fraud, ordered a bouquet, they substituted for a cheaper less attractive arrangement. When i complained, the manager said it was in their substitution or replacement policy.

This is fraud - if a person orders something and it is replaced with an inferior product without the customer's permission.

They would not replace the arrangement, or give a refund.

It was a huge disappointment, and rip off.

How many other customers experience this same problem?

Pass the word around, this company should be x bloom.

A  31st of Dec, 2009 by
I ordered Flowers for a Birthday, from BloomEx to be delivered on Dec 16th .(order date 21st Nov)
After many Email ( They said another bunch of FLOWERS would to sent ) BloomEx sent my friend a basket of Choc, Nuts and Biscuits on Christmas Eve
How wants those then.
Come on BloomEx get sorted
A  4th of Oct, 2011 by
They did the same to me ...I was to get my flowers and it was supposed to be a surpise on oct 1 |11 bwtween 12 to 5 pm they didnt show...Then on the 3red 630 to 9pm didnt show...Supervisor didnt call me back her name is Anka like she said she would...Then on the 4th of oct they told my husband to be at 430pm...But i got home at 2pm seen flowers on the hallway floor and i live in a building anyone could of talen them...But they where pink and yellow...My husband to be order was red and white roses...They are with black rotten marks on them we took pics i cant seem to get them in and they hung up on the bloom bs...They said that the order is after 430 and that those roses are not mine that are in the hallway...I cryed this is so upsetting...They keep hanging up and now a Lisa is to call me back ...This sucks...
N  4th of Oct, 2011 by
This is what they look like only sum pics...Im crying...

N  20th of Dec, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I DO NOT want to continually receive general ads in my email from Bloomex. Please stop them.
N  29th of May, 2013 by
Flowers are beautiful except I specifically purchased this because of the gift box, they came in celephane. I purchased the regular sized card and a balloon and they weren't delivered.
N  11th of May, 2014 by
Very disapointed with Bloomex never delivered the fruit basket and flowers to my mom for Mothers Day. They ignore your calls they make you leave a message no one returns your call. All they say under investigation. Do not order from these people they take your money really fast but dont deliver.
A  20th of Mar, 2016 by
See part of email I'm waiting to hear back from... Not impressed with bloomex ...

Hello I am not happy. I will break down below :

1) Order was requested to be delivered on Monday 21/2016 . The order was actually delivered on Saturday 19/2016, the recipient is not yet home from the hospital . I ordered Monday for a reason.
2)As you can see from my typed note it was for Pearl. Please see the attached note addressed to a Bill. Who is Bill?
3) I ordered a full size greeting card . please see the photo of the small card.
4) The flowers as ordered were to delivered in a gift box... They were indeed not delivered in a box.
5) Please see the photo of the ordered flowers and then the photo of the delivered flowers... Please explain.
6) The cookies... I ordered the 1lb fresh homemade chocolate chip in a decorative tin. Please see the attached pictures cookies delivered -
a) not chocolate chip
b) not homemade
c) not in decorative tin.

Absolutely nothing was correct in this order . What can I expect for this to be made right?

A  17th of Jan, 2017 by
Bloomex should not be in business. Shoddy business practices. False advertising.

Bloomex Logo Bloomex