Web.com / worst service ever

12808 Gran Bay Pkwy, WestJacksonville, United States
Phone: (904) 680-6600

This place is a complete joke. They switched one of my client's sites to a different server which caused it to go down and then they wouldn't fix the problem because I couldn't recall the "secret word" I setup on the account 7 years prior. I asked them why I needed a secret word to fix something they screwed up and they said that was just their policy.

I tried calling support 3 times and each time I waited for over 20 minutes before getting sent to a dead line. I tried using their online support ticket system while I was waiting on the phone and after 5 screens of collecting information, it threw up an ASP error and didn't submit the ticket. So frustrating.

I called a different department (not technical support) and finally got someone and as soon as I told him about my problem he said he would transfer me. I asked him to stay on the line until I was connected and he said he couldn't. Guess what, he transferred me directly to a dead line!

So utterly frustrating. My client's site is still down. DO NOT HOST WITH THESE IDIOTS!!
Ja