WC Value Plus / Credit fraud

1 FL, United States Review updated:

When i checked my credit card statement to make the monthly payment i found a charge form a unknown company (Wc value plus) , i called them and first think they asked me was my personal information, of course i did not give it to them and they said they are a discount company. I have never used such company and i don't even know who the h. . . They are, just that i know is that they are stilling the money to everybody and there is not any government institution taking this people to jail.

Se

Comments

• Li
      11th of Oct, 2006
    Wc Value Plus - Charging 14.95 dallars for a purchase I never made

WC Value Plus is charging $ 14.95 for a purchase I never made and the phone number that I have which is 1-800-457-1942 can not be reached at. Thank you.

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2006

They just did the same thing to me. 14.95 same phone number and no one can be reached. what can we do?

• Ku
      24th of Oct, 2006

I have the same problem. the same amount 14.95 and the same phone number that no one can be reached. I called my bank and cancelled my check card.

1st of Nov, 2006

I just check my bank account and saw that WC value plus charged $19.95 to my credit card. I called 1-800-475-1942, spoke to a customer service rep. She couldn't explain what they offer etc. And all i was able to do was cancel my "so called account", they say i applied or created. Someone must do something about this company scamming people.

Thank you.

10th of Nov, 2006

Yeah, i had the same problem but WC Value plus charged me 16.95 i dunno where this came from. man i dont feel good about this. WC Value plus might steel my money from my bank account.

• Ei
      11th of Nov, 2006

they might steal money?? im sure they are stealing as i write this...i was promised 40 bucks in gas...you cant get through by phone or internet...i suggest you change all credit card number including debit cards right away...i believe they got my debit card number through a free offer for some gift card...i took a survey to get it...but of course...never got that either....these people are so slick...you cant even get of the phone when they speak to you....maybe phone records could be traced to se where they are calling from.....

• Ei
      11th of Nov, 2006

I just reached value plus from my computer...go to value plus. com... don't add he word "on line" ...you will get their web site and another website to contact them...i received mail from them at this address

membership services
    po box 5265
    hopkins, mn 55343

14th of Nov, 2006

My boss is blugarian and i usually handle problems in the office that require a phone call some how this company got her information and is charging 19.95 a mounth for nothing. ive called everyone from the bank to the credit company, one thing that kills me is that without a singature or contract of any kind the bank allows a company to take money out mounthly, when to set up automatic payments for any of my regular expences i have to jump through hoops.. if they had a product that they sent us we would be able to send it back and cancell this so called account, but we don't know what they do ecept charge people 19.95 i think credit card companies should hold some responsibility for letting company take out monthy payment w/o some contact with the card holder.

• Da
      26th of Dec, 2006

I received notice in the mail that I had joined VALUEPLUS I do not wish to have this program. Anyone, how do cancel membership?

Dawn Barrington

• El
      11th of Jan, 2007

I also was promised $40.00 worth of gas through a survey and now i get charged 14.95 with the same 800 phone number with no answer when called.

It is a way of stealing money from to trusting people. It's a shame you can't trust people, i mean good honest people because of dirty people like this. My account was charged several times before i realized it. Was in hospital for awhile.

18th of Feb, 2007

This is my 2nd month of the 16.95 charge. The first month, I thought it was my wifes bill. I just asked her and she said nothing to do with it. It must have been one of us fill out for something free. Got some digging in to do on this one.

• Ka
      21st of Feb, 2007

I cant believe they are allowed to charge your card without proof of your purchase, they charged my card twice now. I disputed it both times now my card has been shut off and i have to wait for a new card. why cant they be stopped? what law is allowing this to happen? and if there is a law allowing them to scam people then that law needs to be changed and i will be the first to start that change. I am so angry about this, we live in this great country and yet we get used and walked on, taken advantage of, stolen from, whats next? and they are being sneaky by charging a small amount, who is going to notice? they need to be stopped!

• Lo
      27th of Feb, 2007

My wife had this problem as well... however, she is being charged 19.95/month. I think she is going to cancel her credit card tomorrow. If anybody knows how to contact these crooks please e-mail me. Thank you!

• Lu
      28th of Feb, 2007

Hey there,

Just had this problem myself and called my bank and had them look up the site. The fraud dept. had me talk to the Denise from WC Value and she said that authorized and confirmed it through a site that I ordered from on line. I have no idea what that site is and did not de what she accused me of doing. I print out all my online transactions. Funny thing though my bank said that they are registered with them as a legit company. Go figure. You wonder who is in cahoots with whom.
    WC is supposed to reimburse 14.95. Bank said that they will take action when and if the company does not come through in my reimbursement.

Call your credit card company and ask them not to let any transactions go through with this company.
    Lucie

• Gw
      11th of Apr, 2007

This is too much. Personally I will never use my credit card online except for businesses that have a solid and or global reputation like airlines. Now there is PayPal; now my bank is doing it all and send an e-check which only the merchant will have access to.

When I called, Membership Services phone numbers, they are so arrogant, and would like to make me feel like I am a dummy when I said that I have no idea about the WC value plus subscription online in January 23,2007. My bank will dispute those fraudulent charges, and also I will take further steps to have these shameful people stop for good. Let us protect our communities and people worldwide.

Gwendolin

• Al
      17th of Apr, 2007

Sub: Never received product

I have been getting charged $16.95 for the past few months for services that I am not receiving. "Membership" stated that the cost was for entertainment discounts which I never received any information on through the mail. The representative was evasive and stated that my membership would be cancelled immediately.

• Ka
      19th of Apr, 2007

WC Value plus - this company or person withdrew 3 amounts of 14.95 from my account with out my consent! I have no idea who this is and what its for.

• Em
      24th of Apr, 2007
    Wc Value Plus - Charged card without providing a service

I agreed to sign up for this and give it a shot. I was told that I would receive information in the mail and had 2 weeks to cancel the free trial before being charged for membership. I never received any information in the mail but was charged after the two week trial period. I could not find their number until I looked on this website and found other complaints. Many people had the number wrong though: it is NOT 1-800-457-1942 but is instead 1-800-475-1942. Many people had the 7 and 5 switched. I called the second number (475) and it was the correct number. The membership was canceled and I am supposed to receive a refund in the mail in 7-10 days. We'll see about that.

• Mi
      7th of May, 2007

After i made another purchase last night i checked my account and along with that charge another showed for wc value plus. Never heard of them never done biz with them. The amount was 14.95 us

• Ki
      16th of May, 2007
    Wc Value Plus - Charging for something I never received!

Hey there everyone I posted the other day because I finally realized that this company was charging me without my knowledge and authorization. I never looked at my bill summary because I wasn't using that card anymore. I cut it up and have it put away. 30% interest and I just want to pay it off and get rid of it. So when I was over the limit after paying for 3 months and not using it I freaked out.

I finally got in touch with that company 1 800 475 1942 call in the middle of the day. I called around 1pm EST I live in Massachusetts. They gladly cancelled my account and they asked me if there was anything else I needed so I told them that there were thousands of consumers in the US that were very very upset with your company and you should be expecting a large loss of revenue toward your company because I along with at least half of the people I have heard from were going to be contacting the Better Business Bureau. She couldn't even respond to what I had just told her. She didn't even ask if there was anything else, she just said thank you.

So now I have to get my credit card company to get 84.75 back from that company because I am lucky they only got me 5 times before I noticed and put a stop to it. Good luck to all who have been scammed by these ### and give 'em hell!!!

Thanks again to all who wrote to me about this situation,
    Kim