WC Value Plus / Beware of this scam!
Anyone who has been harassed either by phone or signed up for this without consent, cancel your membership as soon as you can. This company sounds as if they are located in a basement somewhere when you call (you can hear other "customer service representatives" in the background) and they scam you into a recurring transaction of $16.95/mo. When you call, be sure to demand for a cancellation confirmation number (they will insist you wait for the confirmation e-mail that never gets sent), then watch your credit card statements carefully for any transactions that seem suspicious.
Also, a good thing to do (I have Bank of America) is call the customer service # for your credit card. Have them fill out a report with the date you canceled the Value Plus account and the confirmation number you (hopefully) obtained from them. While some credit card companies and banks can't stop the actual transaction, they will at least have written proof that you did cancel your Value Plus account and then fighting any future charges if they happen to slip through the cracks will be far easier. Value Plus rarely, if ever, issues refunds for what money they have scammed from you. Good luck and watch out!
More WC Value Plus Complaints & Reviews
- WC Value Plus - How to cancel WC Value plus! 
- WC Value Plus - Credit fraud 
- WC Value Plus - This is a huge scam! 
- WC Value Plus - UNAUTHORIZED withdrawal from my bank account 
- WC Value Plus - Scam Artist Refund Website 
- WC Value Plus - I never authorized nor even had knowledge of this company until the charges to my bank account appeared.
- WC Value Plus - Unauthorized charges 
- WC Value Plus - unauthorized credit card charges
- WC Value Plus - charges without knowing 
- WC Value Plus - How to get your money back & get this &company& back!