[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] / didn't pick up garbage

The Waste Management Criminals say they picked it up, but they didn't. The green can, full of organics.

The Waste Management Criminals decline to credit the amount, stating my only option is to let them pick it up on a non-standard day.

So I agree with the Waste Management Criminals, fine, it's at the curb, come and pick it up.

But they don't. They screw me over three times, because now they didn't pick it up again. Because they are criminals. I never failed to pay any bill with them, paying each bill upon receipt. But the Waste Management Criminals, filthy scumbag trashbags like the garbage they haul, want to steal from me. Go to the restaurant I paid for 6 hamburgers they give me only 5? That's what Waste Management is. Then they say 'screw you we wont do anything about it'.

Throw all the Waste Management Criminals into Jail!!

• Resolution statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Aug 09, 2018

Apologies for this, certainly not how we want our valued customers to feel. Please send your address along with your concern to [protected]@wm.com (subject Complaints Board) and we will address this immediately. thank you ^tw

Jul 31, 2018