Waste Management / demand for payment
We just received a "demand for payment" for services to a property that we sold 3 years ago. We did not receive anything from them prior to the nasty letter demanding payment and a threat to turn it over to a collection agency. On august 8, 2004, I cancelled the service to the address 16857 e. Napa drive, aurora, co. Our bill was paid in full at the time I cancelled it. What is the best way to handle this.
Kimpo's Response, Nov 18, 2018
Recently they told me I was not active and they discontinued my service without telling me and tried to charge me 45.oo reconnect fee even though I paid my bills immediately as I receive them!! Scum!
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges 
- Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!! 
- Waste Management [WM] - overcharging at end of contract 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - blocking car with dumpsters.
- Waste Management [WM] - residential trash services 
- Waste Management [WM] - so wish we had competition for these crappy monopolies 
- Waste Management [WM] - billing/ customer service