Walmart Visa Prepaid Card / refund

I purchased a visa walmart card recently but i haven't activated it or even used it. Rather i did some research and found out this card sucks *** ! i was wondering since i pressed like this button that sent me to a refund thing, would i still get charged that monthly fee even if it was not activated as well as having no information of me? So like technically i just bought the card and let's say it's still got that glue stuck to it. would i still be charged?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2009

I love you NonnieMouse!

I have no idea what you're talking about.

And the prepaid card is not a credit card, it's a gift card. You mis-categorized.

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I used to work for WalMart as a manager. If you never activated the card, they will not charge you a fee. BUT the store that you purchased the card from technically cannot give you the refund, only the Green Dot Company( this is the store policy). The plus side is that if you go to the WalMart you purchased the card from and you complain to the top manager and explain that you thought it was a GIFTCARD instead of aPREPAID VISA CARD, and you throw a major fit, and tell them you spend a lot of money in their store and you demand a in-store refund. They most likely will give you the refund there just to get rid of you. Believe me, I had to do it ALOT!