Walmart Stores / walmart.com doesn't cancel orders even five minutes after ordering
I placed an order on Walmart.com and decided that the item was incorrect causing me to have to immediately cancel the order within about five minutes of ordering. I used the Walmart.com process to cancel as required, and I received a confirmation email shortly afterward telling me that the supplier had been notified of the cancellation. Two days later I get a message from the supplier that they don't pay for return shipping for an item that shouldn't have shipped at all! I then sent emails up both the supplier and to Walmart customer service with all the details. No response. A few hours later I got notification of shipment from the supplier from Walmart.com for an order I CANCELLED two days earlier! Is it take the money and run at Walmart!?? I WILL NOT PAY to return the item, and I will contact my credit card company to notify them of the erroneous charge.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!