Walmart Stores / gingerbread train kit

1 Derby, KS, United States Review updated:

I purchases the gingerbread train building kit for my daughter and come to find out there was a live mouse in the box!! In the back of my SUV there is pieces of shredded box from it eating it's way out of the box! We put traps down and caught it! I am so grossed out from this!! Then the store acts like it's no big deal when I take it back!! There was a mouse in my car and now mouse poop all over my child's car seat! Ugh! So grossed out and unhappy!

Walmart Stores
Walmart Stores

Kr
Dec 4, 2018

Comments

• Fi
      4th of Dec, 2018

There is no guarantee where the mouse came from. Whether from shipping. Unfortunately mice are everywhere and even though companies have exterminators they still don't get them all.

• Na
      4th of Dec, 2018

@First Born Triplet Or it could have even came from HER van, but of course she is not going to admit that now is she?

• Mr
      8th of Dec, 2018

@First Born Triplet She apparently bought this at the store because she tried taking it back there to return it. They thought nothing of it because who in their right mind would buy a box of this size and not notice that Titanic sized hole!

• Mr
      8th of Dec, 2018

Mickey came from your van. I take it you physically went to the store and picked up the box yourself. Only a scam artist would notice a mouse chewed box and buy it in order to return it and create a stink.

Mickey lived in your van.