Walmart Store In Calais Maine / employees need to be informed about how to cash a america express travelers cheque
I was shopping in Calais Maine, just last week. I am a Canadian from Halifax Nova Scotia. I asked the cashier if Walmart took a America Express travellers cheque and she stated that she did indeed. I signed and dated the cheque in front of her and gave her my passport as proof of you I was. The cheque was not accepted by the machine. She in turn went to the supervisor and together they did not know the procedure for cashing the travellers cheque. Since it was close to closing time I paid cash and left the store. I went back to the Customers Service desk the next day in hope that one of the staff members would know to process my travellers cheque as I had already signed it and could not use for another store. I was made to wait 45 minutes and believe it not not even the Manager Lynn could help me. I think something should be done in trying to educate these employees of Walmart in this process of handling customers and the procedure for cashing travellers cheques. I can see the future and if my $50.00 could not be handled properly I imagine there could be alot of other people who would come of this Walmart unhappy.
More Walmart Store In Calais Maine Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!