Walmart / security management and shift management
On the night of january 9th around 9:30 at night I was at the walmart on windward parkway in alpharetta picking up diapers on the way home from work. While walking around I noticed a man following me and approached him asking that he stop and why in fact he was following me to begin with he proceeded to tell me I can leave if I have a problem and I just finished my shopping and carried on only for him to turn another corner and laugh and say I outta kick you out. I left the diaper section and proceeded to customer service and asked for a manager. I asks why her undercover security was harassing me and she sent the security manager to talk to me. She literally yelled at me and accused me of being the one to follow him! It was messed up if you ask me some people should be fired cause I definitely felt attacked and iv never stolen iv shopped here for 5 years!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!