Walmart / ruined oil pan

1 Santee, United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-449-7900

I took in my car for a routine oil change but found out that the last time Walmart did my oil change they forced the wrong plug in and it was stripped when they went to change the oil. So they sent me to THEIR repair place - no, i didn't have a choice in the repair shop - and Walmart would reimburse me. Went to THEIR place for repair, had it "done" and Walmart paid me. Mind you, this took place back in April 2008. Fast forward to August 2008 when I mistakenly took my car back to Walmart for another oil change. Was told that THEIR repair place didn't do the work correctly and now I'm STUCK - tough out of luck - because they reimbursed for the repair. So I'm stuck getting the entire oil pan replaced for $500. THIS IS ALL FOR WALMART'S MISTAKE of shoving a WRONG oil plug back in the pan. How does that happen when there's only 2 bays for oil changes? Oh, and the repair place is "conveniently" out of business. WALMART SUCKS.

Ci

Comments

• Fr
      8th of Dec, 2009

I had problems with my oil being changed at walmart also. Different problem though I told them the type of oil . I would have never known any difference, except they left half a quart of oil in my floor board. I ask them after getting in it what was this ? There reply oh thats rest of your oil we could only get 4 and a half quarts in it . My car holds five. I made them take that oil out and watched them put the right oil in and the right amount in. Lesson learned I have not taken my car back to them since for a oil change.