Walmart / repeatedly denying purchase attempts

1 United States

I have had purchases declined numerous times. This is embarrassing. I have gone thru the prompts and addressed the last 5 purchase attempts, as instructed. The nice recording assures me this is for my protection, and my card is now good to go. After a couple of days of use, I start getting declined again. (Oh good, let's humiliate Nicki some more.) Oddly enough, the attempted purchases are mostly for Facebook games. It seems to me, the computer should recognize that I've routinely made purchases at this site. I use this card STRICTLY for on-line purchases and donations, rather than use my actual credit card. I figure if I'm going to be ripped off, it's better to lose a limited amount of funds. PLEASE stop "protecting" me. Allow me to use my card as I wish. My MasterCard Debit # is [protected]. The 3 digit code on the reverse is 343. I can assure you, if my card is declined again, I will cancel this card. This is messed up like a soup sandwich. Thank you, Nicki Hoyt phone [protected] Address 3681 Union Church Rd Register GA 30452

Re