Walmart - Renton, WA / go somewhere else or you will regret it

I wanted to complain about the walmart in renton, wa. When I went to get my glasses I noticed that I had to get them fixed about every two months because they kept getting loose or bending. They was good about getting them unbend to fix my face again. But about two years later I noticed that The coating they put on the glasses were coming off and I was getting scratches everywhere. Notice I got glasses that were suppose to be scratch proof. But that was not the case My glasses were poorly made the right side arm of the lens just came off one day. I was just sitting on my couch and I took them off to clean them off and I noticed part of my glasses were missing. The arm part was on my ear. Theres nothing they can do about them, I didn't wear them everyday, so I really don't know how that could of happen. So now I'm just walking around with clue on them till I get my new ones. The coating if so bad that its making my eye sight worse I can't see clearly out of them no more.

People always asking why my glasses look like that. The patches are getting bigger every time I clean them. I suggest not going to the walmart in renton if you need glasses. Please go somewhere else or you will regret it.

Va

Comments

10th of Jul, 2008

Walmart offer a $ 100.00 if your oredered on line . i had to wait a month to get my blu ray disc player. i could picked it up at the store for the same price. they offered the free gift certicate i was charged a $100.00 i ask for a refuned but i was told i could get back. anthony pescatore