Walmart Picture Me Studio West York PA. / coupon offers and regulations

6250 West Manchester Mall
Phone: 717-764-8101
I am very upset with the sales people at this walmart studio. My neighbor and I went to the studio together since I don't drive...her name is Hilda Morgan (not her real name ), she had her daughters pictures done and I had my grandson's taken, both children were riding in the same shopping cart and because we went there together only one of us could use a coupon.This is just wrong she should receive some of her money back or a complimentary portrait package because of the economy being what it is and due to me not being able to drive we often go places together and this is just NOT fair ...I could understand if we were related (1 coupon per family or something like that) but that does not even apply to this situation.If I went there on public transportation (bus )would I NOT be able to use a coupon because someone else on the bus did ? If you do not make this right I will be going to a portrait studio other than Walmart from now on and I have been using Walmart studio now for almost 13 years.

D  27th of Nov, 2009 by
Alot of people come in together family or not, and when you go in a group your going to get screwed. You're better off going on your own. Depends on what your buying though. Yeah it sucks.

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores