Walmart / online order - refund without notifying me
Sadly, I would never order anything online with Wal Mart again. I ordered a pool that could be picked up at the store because it was in stock (according to the website). It said that it would let me know when my order was ready for pick up. A couple hours later I received an email saying that my order was ready to be picked up. I thought this is great, it did not take long at all. Then, I drive all the way to the store to pick it up and the employee tells me that they refunded my money because they did not have the pool in stock. First of all, why did I not receive a notification that my order was being refunded. I had no options at all. They had my email and sent me my order confirmation and pickup confirmation through email. So why couldn't they send me an email? Second of all, why would you tell me that my order is ready to be picked up if you do not physically have what I have ordered ready for me and in stock. It does not make sense to me at all. It is very disorganized. Never again will I order online.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!