Walmart / online order - refund without notifying me

Homestead, FL, United States Review updated:

Sadly, I would never order anything online with Wal Mart again. I ordered a pool that could be picked up at the store because it was in stock (according to the website). It said that it would let me know when my order was ready for pick up. A couple hours later I received an email saying that my order was ready to be picked up. I thought this is great, it did not take long at all. Then, I drive all the way to the store to pick it up and the employee tells me that they refunded my money because they did not have the pool in stock. First of all, why did I not receive a notification that my order was being refunded. I had no options at all. They had my email and sent me my order confirmation and pickup confirmation through email. So why couldn't they send me an email? Second of all, why would you tell me that my order is ready to be picked up if you do not physically have what I have ordered ready for me and in stock. It does not make sense to me at all. It is very disorganized. Never again will I order online.

Je
Jun 28, 2016

Comments

•   Jun 28, 2016

The store you pick up from does not send the notices, WM.com does.

• Cu
      Jul 07, 2016

most people complain to get a refund, you got a refund, go back and order again, or order right there in the store. yes I agree there was some confusion but they did refund you the money right away.