[Resolved] Walmart Mossy Oak Money Card — locking up funds for unk mysterious reasons
I purchased a mossy oak Walmart money card and 500 dollars on I registered it in my name and a week later I had a purchase declined upon contacting money card I was told my funds had been frozen due to mysterious activity however they could not tell me what that activity was and that they need to verify my registration information in which casei had to fax them a copy of my drivers lic and social security card and then after 10 days they would release my fundsSee the Top 10 Worst Companies in Yuba City, CA. Upon doing so they claimed never received my info then I was given a different fax number .imagine that I'm still waiting for them to confirm my info no Christmas money, bills going unpaid. Its my money I put it on the card who cares who I am I want it back.
Walmart doesn't know anything they just sell the cards . they don't even have a representative to contact. And money card will not give out a number to contact their verifying division and the person you get on the line is the supervisor so unresolved who makes up for the Christmas my kids didn't get and who pays the late fees on my bills??? This post is not resolved
More Walmart Mossy Oak Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!