Walmart MoneyCard / customer service

1 MN, United States Review updated:

Do not direct deposit to walmart moneycard. I lost my card for a few hours, then found it. They would not reinstate my card, they told me I could, for a fee, have it fed ex'd in a couple of days. No help whatsoever. Alllllll my money is on the card and it is a week later and they still have not even put the card on the fed ex truck yet. I have 5 kids and it's two days before christmas - they have all my money and I can't even get gas or food, much less christmas presents!!! I've called repeatedly but they don't care. Do not do business with these vultures!!!

Comments

• Ka
      27th of Feb, 2009

I bought a Walmart Visa Moneycard as a gift since it says "Easy to get. Easy to use" and can be used anywhere Visa debit is accepted, including ATMs. I thought this would be better than a Walmart gift card, since it can be used anywhere. This is all it says on the front of course. I didn't think I should have to read the fine print until I got home. So, the cashier swiped it and placed $50.00 on it at the register and I took it home. However, upon reading the fine print, I found that the receipt for the card was actually what I needed to place the money on the card. The card was still worth nothing. And at that point, I no longer had the receipt, so the $50.00 was gone. I decided to call customer service to be sure nothing could be done, but their customer service number is electronic and completely inaudible. Of course, there is no way to speak to a real person. So, I went online to try to contact someone, and they only provide a mailing address. So, I sent a letter to which I will never receive a reply. Do NOT buy one of these stupid cards. Just give money. I don't know what I was thinking.

25th of Aug, 2009

this card really does suck!!! you should be able to have as many as you want but instead your only allowed to have two... thats bull...idk why they do that its your buisness if you want more then two you should be able to have them!!!

• Po
      22nd of Dec, 2010

It was pretty stupid to lose it in the first place.