Walmart Money Card / unable to activate card
I purchased a Walmart money card because my credit card information was stolen and use I had to cancel the card and while waiting for my new card purchased or so I thought a money card at walmart and put $225.00 dollars on it I went home called the customer service activation number only to be told my information did not match their data base.Well I know my name as well as my dob and home address and phone number so to be told my name was Ms Flemming and I did not live at my address was a shock...I explained I had NEVER purchased a card before. and my information was used for payroll tax returns ect...and their response was that my information did not belong to me...so I'm not sure what data base they use-used or input my information to but it does not match the Equifax-or any of them because I checked and my information is listed to me...Now as I wait for a refund (not really counting on getting one back) I warn you do not use or purchase the Walmart Money Card...because you will be without your card or money 10 days is a long time to go without knowing how you will eat or buy gas and starting to question if I am really me or Ms Flemming.
More Walmart Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!