Walmart Money Card / walmart money card madness

1 TN, United States Review updated:

I maybe the only one, but I think I had the ultimate experience with Walmart Money card. I Placed money on my card so that I could do a transaction over the phone. It was declined. I called, what I have named the worse call center in the nation. This guy answered the phone with total broken english. To make a long story short, I requested to speak with a supervisor. after approx 2 sec (I promise this happended). The same guy came bk on the line announcing himself as the supervisor but with a different name. I told him that he was the same person and he said that he was not. (I don't have enough rm on this pg to tell U what I said to him. I then hung up and called bk. I got another not so informed supervisor. I never got my issue resolved. Can someone tell me who regulates walmart money card so that I can file an official complaint??? So much more happened but I had to stop somewhere (lol)

Comments

• Lu
      17th of Jul, 2012

Have you continued to have the issues with the card?? How did you finally resolve any issues?? I too am haveing balance issues with them, and they donty want to fix..