Walmart Money Card / suspension of my account for no real reason
So I have had a Walmart Money Card for several years now 2 different account one of which I opened a year ago to help start my business.Today I went to use my card and it was declined so I tried again at a different location and received a message that my card was bad.Upon contacting Walmart Money Card support I was first hung up on 3 times before I got any answers (for the record I was calm and not out of line in any way so being hung up on was uncalled for) finally I was told someone called in a week prior and complained about transactions on my card...however me nor the other person with access to this card had called.Thinking this was weird enough I thought well ok I have my info lets resolve this and get my card turned back on or a new card sent out...oh how I was wrong.They told me because I have multiple accounts with them that have similar info so I can no longer use their service and only if they decide it is their mistake will I ever be able to use this service again with my old or any new cards.Oh and did I mention all my money on my account is being held until I send them copies of my social security card, drivers license and a bill with my name and address and seeing as how that's how my bills are paid they will contact me within 2 business days to talk further(how caring of them) anyways this service liek many other big company financial services will take your money and only release it to you if they see fit!
More Walmart Money Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!