Walmart / made my son sad.
My son who is eight really wanted a Mario costume. He and his twin wanted to go as Mario and Luigi. They had one costume left and both the father refused to allow me to have the costume despite the fact that I offered him twice the amount of money for it. His son was not even with him at the time and with his attitude I bet the reason was because he was divorced and was trying to bribe his son into loving him by buying the costume. I even offered to give the store extra money for the costume but they refused said nothing they can do. Now my son is disappointed and had to come up with other idea of twin costumers harry potter and ron weasley. I even asked them to order it offering to pay shipping and any other costs. Still was refused though I offered to pay more.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!