Walmart / made my son sad.

CA Review updated:

My son who is eight really wanted a Mario costume. He and his twin wanted to go as Mario and Luigi. They had one costume left and both the father refused to allow me to have the costume despite the fact that I offered him twice the amount of money for it. His son was not even with him at the time and with his attitude I bet the reason was because he was divorced and was trying to bribe his son into loving him by buying the costume. I even offered to give the store extra money for the costume but they refused said nothing they can do. Now my son is disappointed and had to come up with other idea of twin costumers harry potter and ron weasley. I even asked them to order it offering to pay shipping and any other costs. Still was refused though I offered to pay more.

Comments

• Fo
      Oct 29, 2012

WalMart doesn't do special orders, they don't even transfer items from one side of town to the other. I would be willing to bet none of the discount stores anywhere do special orders. Tell your kids they have to have different costumes or even better yet, do it the old fashioned with no costumes, just use some of your makeup and put a lot of blush on their cheeks, bright red lipstick on their noses to make a clown nose. Mascara can be used to make freckles, then if you need something further buy a couple halloween wigs. My kids never had a purchased costume of any kind, not even the wigs. My grandkids have always had makeshift costumes too.