Walmart / lack of cashiers at walmart

United States Review updated:

Eind, Okla. WalMart 8:00pm Sunday, Oct. 2, Shelves were in complete disaray, and hadn’t been stocked in days. I only picked up 2 items and had to wait nearly 30 minutes in the express check out line. There was a family with a full basket about two behind me, that had gotten so upset that they just pushed their basket to the side and walked out of the store complaining. I know myself I hate going to WalMart. You people really need to have more people working your supercenters.

It’s total crap that you try to run these stores with the bare minimum of people. Maybe if you treated and paid your employees better maybe your wouldn’t be loosing so much business. Then, I went to walmart on Shackleford in little rock, Arkansas to do some grocery shopping and buy some things for my house, i also made a list so it would be a quick and organized trip, out of all the things i had on my list for the groceries and the food i was only able to get 15 items because they were out of stock, i talked to a manager and a associate and was told to WAIT until they restock the shelves so i went to the electronics department to buy some time and to see if i found anything interesting.

I know i was back there a good hour and a half so finally i went back to see if they had restocked as i was told and was told that the stockers were on lunch and one was on break so i said to hell with this and went to target Shackleford walmart in Arkansas was not thought of completetly and i really do see why they moved from boman they have poor supervisors now and lazy employees.

Comments

• Sh
      18th of Apr, 2012

Good review. Walmart has been going down hill for years.

18th of Apr, 2012

I say it is. Now move along before Beavis begans to wonder where you are.

• Th
      18th of Apr, 2012

Anti-SEO aka debtorbasher from my3cents. Anyone (s) who dare disagrees with her is an idiot.

18th of Apr, 2012

Wow. Anti-SEO has to resort to name-calling because someone didn't share her point of view. Sad.

• Id
      19th of Apr, 2012

It always amazes me that people go into these stores thinking it's going to be like shopping at Sak's. Go in with no expectations, save the money and leave.

• Gr
      21st of Apr, 2012

Stores are sometimes out of stock of certain items. Nothing to lose your ### over