Walmart Garden Center / complete waste of money!
At the walmart store located in trinidad, colordado, there is very poor care regarding the garden center. There is a greenhouse set up at walmart with hundreds of plants in it. On the week of April 6th, 2007, we had freezing drizzle and temperatures fell below freezing. I noted that a portion of the greenhouse siding was down and the plants exposed to the cold. Of course, no one was in the garden center to report this to. A few days later when i returned, hundreds of these plants were frozen. These plants are not salvageable at this point. Also noted some of the plants that are part of the garden center connected to the walmart store also suffered frost damage.
What a waste of money, and totally disgusting to let all of these plants just freeze. I would like to know who is responsible for this or does anyone in management care. It's probably just a tax write off so it's not a big deal, however, i think it shows very poor management and lack of responsibility, plus such a waste.
More Walmart Garden Center Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch