Walmart / customer harassment by female employee

United States Review updated:

This is at wal-mart at york sc.i went in wal -mart with my wife we was arguing a little this women that worked the third sfit came running to us and started crusing me and calling me awife beater she was pushing me and caused me to drop my phone when i went pick it up she started kicking at my phone and kicked my head.she was cussing me she doesn’t have the right to be working at wal-mart she didn’t have the right stick her ugly ### noise in our affair my wife knows her name and as soon i get it.

I well tell everyone what kind of pepole wal-mart heirs to work in there stores they band me from the store and did nothing to thr smart ### women.i hope and pray to GOD!!! that i don’t have to buy another thing from wal mart again my wifr works there i’m thinking about telling her if she wants to stay with me she not buy any thing else from wal-mart the man over the said he didn’t know this happen. he told my wife that i could come and shop again in two months i would’t step foot in wal-mart again.

Mo

Comments

• La
      18th of Apr, 2012

you sir are an ### "if she wants to stay with me she not buy any thing else from Wal-mart"

• Th
      19th of Apr, 2012

Are you speaking english?

• De
      19th of Apr, 2012

Go back and complete your education. No one will every side with you or empathize with your situation if you continue to talk and write like a 5 year old.