WalMart Credit Card / credit limit decrease
I have had a wal-mart credit card for approximately three years. Always paid on time,twice has been paid off. Here's the nightmare!! I make a $1,300.00 payment in october, another minimum payment of $45 in november, and dec 07,2007 wal-mart and ge money bank decide that i need a credit limit decrease,because i got a loan from american general finance, part of which i paid them with. Luckily, i had already shopped for christmas!!! No one from this company will respond, other than to say that after a review of my credit report, i "needed" a credit limit decrease. This is sick!! I guess we punish those who work hard, and pay their bills on time in this country. Congress, should put an end to the crappy treatment of consumers in this country by the credit and banking industry. They suck!!!
More WalMart Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - gift card $500
- Walmart Shipping Carrier - san pellegrino water 8.4fl. oz.. ordered online
- Walmart Store - Meridian ID on Ten Mile Road - store is continuously understocked, out of things or discontinuing items.
- Walmart - 19" blue ombre table lamp
- Walmart Stores - charging us for an item that we returned (receipt & tracking included)