Walmart / price scanning
Walmart Grocery Department used to be a good place to shop. Their prices were lower than other large chain stores and they carried a larger assortment of products, NOT NOW. Other than their prices increasing they no longer carry small packages of anything and the assortment of brands is now down to two or three choices So, I am including WalMart shopping tips that all their customers should start using NOW!
Wal Mart Tips!
Pay attention to shelf pricing especially if it is an "on sale" item. Do not let the cashier start scanning items until you have unloaded your basket since in most large grocery stores you cannot watch the scanned prices from the basket unloading position. You will be surprised at the number of items that have not been updated in their system to reflect the sale price. Wal Mart has a policy that they will meet any other stores' published prices. So, you go through all your weekly sale papers from other markets and make a list of the items you need and take it to Wal Mart. When an item scans at a higher price bring it to the cashier's attention and they will reduce their price. You will get the item at the sale price without having to drive all over town. Wal Mart also has a policy that if an item scans the wrong price you get the item free if it is under $3.00 or a $3.00 refund for items over $3.00. One catch to this one - If you notify the cashier at the time of checkout they will void the wrong amount and then charge the correct price. You need to finish checkout then take your receipt to Customer Service, show them the item or items that scanned incorrectly and then they will honor the policy. This may seem a little much but I usually save from $3.00 to as much as $12.00 per visit.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward
- Walmart Store in Berryville AR - a&w small beverage drinks