Walmart / credit card overdue fee
The only way to pay Walmart on-line is to submit the payment through My Check Free. However, when you select Walmart and request that My Check Free make a payment on a date pre-defined by I assume the Walmart Company, you get a late fee assigned to your account. This has happened at least 2 months in a row. When I questioned My Check Free about it, they have been in contact with Walmart officials regarding the problem and the late charges have been reversed. What I found out from My
Check Freewith the last late fee that was placed on my account is that Walmart places late fees on the day that it is due. I researched this on the Walmart web site and found out that payments paid after 5 pm on the due date will incure additional late fees. If this payment that I have set up several days in advance, that requests My Check Free to release the payment on the due date that Walmart has assigned, it should be received by Walmart prior to 5 pm. Is this some type of money making scam and has anyone else had the same problem?
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit