Walmart / waste of space

There is this cashier at the Springfield Walmart who is a total waste of space. She always has a sour look on her face and is just nasty to everyone. She looks like she is being tortured and forced to work there! She is a HUGE girl with tattoos all over and it's just so trashy. I refuse to shop there anymore! I have never been treated so horribly. The last time I was there I was sickly sweet to her. When she gave me my receipt I said "Thank you very much" and she grunted. I can't believe it.

Va

Comments

• Bu
      23rd of Mar, 2009

That was just ONE employee. Report her to a manager so they get to the bottom of her bad attitude.
    Walmart is making more of their stores available and making more of them "super walmart" so u can get more of your groceries their. They are trying to get more people to shop their, not get less customers.
    This is the worst recession we've ever had in history-and u are complaining over something that's a lil' "trivial" during tough times. I think you need to choose your battles when you're trying to save a buck.

• Gy
      17th of Sep, 2009

That is just too damn funny about you killing her with kindness and all. These people have more job security and yet they act like that. They need to take it out on the management and overthrow them. That's what they need to do. It's not the public's fault that those igmoes treat their employees so bad.

• Fu
      12th of Dec, 2009

I think you passed judgment on this girl before she did a thing. She is huge and has tattoo's all over the place. You labeled her as trash. Yet you headed right for her checkout more than likely because it had less of a wait. Find another checkout to pay for your rabbit food and stop judging people. Regardless of what comes out of your mouth, your body language told her exactly what you thought of her.

• He
      16th of Sep, 2010

Don't go back to that walmart. Go somewhere else. There are employees like this at all walmarts. When you say hi to them, they look like someone just took a dump on their shoes. I go to the self check out line or just not talk to them. They probably don't want anyone to talk to them, so just dont say anything to them. Some of them do grunt though when you say thanks. It like talking to a cavewoman but funnier. Just feel sorry for them, they work at the evil company that is walmart who treats their employess like crap. How do u expect them to act making minimum wage at a dead end job probably supporting a kid or three while only getting 20 to 30 hours a week.