Walmart / arrested mentally and physically disabled person.
You arrested a very sick person yesterday and took him to jail. He was sitting on a riding lawn mower taking a break, you accused him of trying to steal it he ca barely walk is so weak he could not possibly load a mower He was riding it and when he got near the exit he did not know he was leaving store.. He is under several doctors care. I just think you acted in haste and I hate to get involved but I may have to if you leave me no other choice. You accused him of being hostile when all he did was use foul language to your security officer. It is obvious he is mentally disabled but you did not care. Wasn't your first clue when he fell down walking to the office. Wasn't it your second clue when he was arguing with your microwave oven.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!