Walmart / arrested mentally and physically disabled person.

United States Review updated:

You arrested a very sick person yesterday and took him to jail. He was sitting on a riding lawn mower taking a break, you accused him of trying to steal it he ca barely walk is so weak he could not possibly load a mower He was riding it and when he got near the exit he did not know he was leaving store.. He is under several doctors care. I just think you acted in haste and I hate to get involved but I may have to if you leave me no other choice. You accused him of being hostile when all he did was use foul language to your security officer. It is obvious he is mentally disabled but you did not care. Wasn't your first clue when he fell down walking to the office. Wasn't it your second clue when he was arguing with your microwave oven.

Comments

9th of Apr, 2012

Further more when he fell they thought because of his swearing he was on drugs.

9th of Apr, 2012

Seems to me this person needs to have a care-giver with him whenever he is out and about.

9th of Apr, 2012

IM, I was thinking the same thing, but I am not familiar with how Walmart does their tractor displays. I know at the Sears I work at they are not fueled, the batteries are not connected and the keys are not with them.