Walmart - Alabaster, Alabama / not so private, not so professional
Yesterday, I was called by Co-Manager Rod (last name withheld) of the WalMart in Alabaster, Alabama to come in on June 8, 2007 at 10 a.m. for a part-time interview. I arrived at 9:45 a.m. Another female applicant arrived just before 10 a.m.
The female was immediately seen and set up with an interviewer.
For more than 25 minutes, Rod was paged by the Store to come to hold my interview.
Rod showed at 10:30 a.m. and with no greeting or apology, looked up my name and then called another person to interview me... I waited 10 more minutes and no one showed.
Insult to injury... professionalism and privacy. During my time, I overheard the exchange of more than two social security numbers of individuals, that persons were taking time off and one lady was handling everything.
On top of that, Connie (last name unknown but another manager) had quit and the night before and just walked off the job.
I was so disgusted by the lack of privacy and professionalism that I just left.
Lesson... WalMart Alabaster, Alabama is broken.
More Walmart - Alabaster, Alabama Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - new 2.5" full hd 1080 car dvr
- Walmart Stores - frauds on extended warranty.. they cheated, lies, manipulate, loots threatens hangup when you ask for coverage you paid for 
- Walmart Albemarle NC - not cashing my payroll check as of may 1 -2018
- Walmart Vision Center - glasses/ defective frames
- Walmart Product Care Plan - all products