Walgreens / photo processing kiosk
On 06/25/2017 at about 8:15 PM we went into the Walgreens at 37th street & 35th avenue, Evans, Colorado to use the photo kiosks for printing 4x6 photos. We have done business with this store for quite sometime. It appears that both Walgreens corporate management as well as local management (store manager : ie: Jim) does not want our business. We print hundreds of photos at a time but were abruptly challengeed by a store supervisor: ie: Danielle Palosso or Danielle Flopal (not sure of last name) and told tovget off the kiosks as other customers were waiting. This is outright DISCRIMINATION.
BOYCOTT ALL WALGREENS STORES.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time