Walgreens / pharmacy department/flu shot
Location: 2630 pine lake rd, lincoln, ne [protected]
I was at the above location to get a flu shot and after going through the paper work I was told to wait for a few minutes and that the nurse would be with me. waited for 20 minutes with no response. after 20 min, inquired if everything was in order. then I was told to wait for a few more minutes. waited for a final total of 50 minutes, and during the time I was seated right in front of all the staff, but was completely ignored by the personnel. they were busy, but not very busy to have a steady stream of customers. at least I should have been told in the beginning that they were running busy. then I could have come another time. I understand that people can get busy, but at least inform to the fact. the pharmacy personnel at this location, completely derelict in their duty. I am very unhappy with the situation. I have been a loyal walgreens customer for a long time, and now I am seriously re-thinking this decision.
I believe these personnel should be trained in proper customer service etiquette. thank you.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - prescription request
- Walgreens - nice! powdered vinyl disposable gloves
- Walgreens - customer service
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- [Resolved] Walgreens - I was a prior walgreens employee