Walgreens / I will take my business elsewhere
The Walgreens Store Manager in Boise Idaho located on Fairview and Milwaukee location is a real jerk. He is this young cocky arrogant kid that expects customers to call him by Mr. I hear him talk down to employees at the store I hear him be rude to customers who have to return something. I had a complaint and it was about him and he made me leave the store. My complaint was he was being very rude to the cashier in front of me and several other customers in the store. This kid should not be a manager of a store if he can’t be respectful of his employess. Due to this arrogant manager I will not shop at Walgreens ever again.
I have been a Walgreens customer for several years but no more after tomorrow. I was in the Elizabeth City N.C. Store last week to pick up a prescription and saw Loreal make up products on sale so I picked up a couple. Of course when checking out, both rang up at full price. The manager totally ignored the cashier that paged her to resolve the issue. After waiting 25 minutes I went to the photo booth where she was just talking to another employee. Today when trying to pick up my prescription, they had filled the wrong one so I’m waiting for 25 minutes again. I guess you have too many customers and service has gone away so in turn I will take my business elsewhere too!
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time