Walgreens / prescription pricing policy
Walgreens has a generic drug program that gives customers a discount on certain medications. However, if a customer has Medicare D they cannot participate in this program. This is because Walgreens has misinterpreted the laws regarding Medicare D. Because of this Walgreens is breaking the law. This is discrimination! Other drugstores with similar programs do not discriminate against Medicare D members. One such company is Walmart. A classaction lawsuit is called for to stop such policies by ignorant companies like Walgreens.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - prescription
- Walgreens - employee
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- Walgreens - employees acting very rude borderline racist.
- Walgreens - pricing (gouging)