Walgreensdrivers license scan for cigarettes

I'm 60 years old and have stopped shopping at my local Walgreens. I do not look like I'm 17 trying to sneak a pack or smokes, nor do I look 30, there is no way I can be confused for a under-aged person trying to buy smokes.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Royal Oak, MI I will show my License, even though the clerks could be my grandchildren, but I will not pull it out of my wallet, have it scanned and be treated rudely if I don't want to comply.
This new policy has lost you this customer, I'm sure you will lose more as time goes by. It's a ridiculous policy that needs to be changed immediately.
It's a pain in the ass

Sm
Jan 08, 2019

Comments

•   Feb 12, 2019

I believe you are 60. You behave like how teenagers behaved back when you WERE a teenager. My neighbor is 70 years old and she pulls crap like this all the time. It's embarrassing.

This is how the have to let the register accept the purchase. The people at the Walgreens know your cantankerous butt is 60 although you act like you are 6. The scanning of the code is for the freaking country we live in. All because parents of 12 year olds have absolutely NO IDEA what their kids get into. Blame the lack of parenting and discipline in the home.

• Be
      Feb 12, 2019

@Mrs Bean I said she acts likes he is ten, but yeah even 10 year olds are more mature than she is.

• Be
      Feb 12, 2019

Maybe the reason you are asked for Id is because you are immature. You maybe 60, but you act like you are 10. I am sure your grandchildren are more mature than you are. Grow up. They are not being rude when you don't comply. This is their job. Let them do their job. I thought that at 60 you would know the difference of not getting you way and rude. They won't lose many customers because most are not as immature as you are.