Walgreens — drivers license scan for cigarettes
I'm 60 years old and have stopped shopping at my local Walgreens. I do not look like I'm 17 trying to sneak a pack or smokes, nor do I look 30, there is no way I can be confused for a under-aged person trying to buy smokes.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Royal Oak, MI I will show my License, even though the clerks could be my grandchildren, but I will not pull it out of my wallet, have it scanned and be treated rudely if I don't want to comply.
This new policy has lost you this customer, I'm sure you will lose more as time goes by. It's a ridiculous policy that needs to be changed immediately.
It's a pain in the ass
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time