Walgreens — cashier mistreat customer
Bad experience at the Wallgreens, the one at calhoun ruby isle area, 2205 N Calhoun rd WI 53005.
It happened on wednesday 13th, 2019.
The guy who was the cashier at that time around 3 pm said that I couldn't take a small cart, the one with the wheel and I haven't even shop yet and when I asked why he said "because I don't like it". He said this with a loud voice in front of a lot of customers. Was he trying to be funny..? I didn't think it was funny at all. 😡
That's not the way he should treat a customer just because I'm asian.
I'm not going to go to that store anymore... I'd rather go to another store, one who knows how to treat their customers with respect.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time