Wal - Mart Pharmacy / walmart has the worst customer service I have ever come across anywhere

Walmart has the worst customer service I have ever come across anywhere. The actually refused to fill my prescription and wouldn't give me any reason. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else I can think of. The employees in the pharmacy are also very rude. I will never buy another product from this company.

Du

Comments

• Op
      22nd of Aug, 2010

They had a reason for not filling your rx. I doubt you have told the whole story. They don't just refuse to fill rx's without a reason. You did not say what the medication was. I bet it was for a narcotic. Your rx may have looked like a forgery(whether it was or not). Or you doctor shop, getting rx's filled at diffent pharmacies. And, for this reason, they may simply not want you as a customer and that is why they are not friendly to you.

• Tr
      27th of Dec, 2015

I have just had tjhe worst experience with the location on 75th ave in

Phoenix. Stafff super rude and nonchalant. They are not online with the other walmartPharmacies so the patient info doesnt carry over to their location. You have the option to pay upfront the full price or leave, go home and fetch your insurance card and return for processing. No managemnt even working on a sunday. Just bad service for a customer just attempting to refill the same blood pressure medicine i refill minthly with the