Waffle House / products

Decatur, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 256-355-3404

Need new manager someone who will be able to hire and train new people. Need someone who will give the people who work there what they need from the stock room. Need someone who will come and cook the food good and fast. They try to get other shifts to work second shift and there is no business there. They need to pay second shift waitress medium wage until business builds up. Someone help before the good people who are there decides to leave.

I like Waffle House

Comments

• Da
      16th of May, 2010

Hey there
    I work at the waffle house in Decatur Alabama where the manager's name is Mary Evens. I have to say what a joke letting a woman who has had an operation on her foot and allow her to go back to work knowing that she is in so much pain that she is making everyone hate going to work. Since she has taken over store 270 I have lost alot of money in tips because no one wants to come in. We never have anything stock in the store to use so we have to wait until we get real busy before she will let one of the waitress go to the conversary to get what we need. It hurts her to stand on her feet to long so the waitresses are cooking also and not getting paid for it. The other cooks on the other shifts and maybe I should include morning shift cooks also do not do prep work to make sure there is food to last through the night. I have seen raw sausage in the gravy. The chili is not made right half the time. Even when their is 2 cooks on the weekend most of the food still comes out wrong and we are losing money. I also have seen more food given away because of the mistakes that the cooks make. I love working at waffle house but this is to rediculous. Gosh I hate to look for a new job. We need faster cooks and some good first shift waitresses. The night shift waitresses need to be replace also. There are a couple great waitresses on first shift but could use a few more.