VRBO Rentalsmy stay

M Aug 12, 2016 Review updated:

Stayed in the resort of Ocean City, Md., who the owner was Randy Bosley. After our stay, Randy sends a text to my phone that the toilet paper holder was broken in one of the bathrooms.Well it was like that when we got there, so now we are out of the deposit because of this. I wrote a review on there website, then Randy Bosley saw this, and taxed me calling me names, and to keep it up(?). I informed VRBO of this owner's activities, and he just told me to take the text to the police. This guy Threatens me in a way, yet I know where his place is, very immature of him.Don't think I will use this company again, and definitely not Randy Bosley's place. He even called me names in the taxed, so juvenile .

• H
      Apr 05, 2018

I just stayed in a cabin with my granddaughters and the owners are trying to refuse our deposit. They sent me a text stating the cabin was filthy and the sheets were damaged!!! So not true... so not true. The cabin was left cleaner than when we arrived and the bedding wasn't damage in anyway. I feel they just are low on funds and wanted an excuse to keep my 100..
    Kathy Weiss