Vons / cash register service
At my local Vons in Torrance CA (Anza at Torrance Blvd) the checkers and management refuse to enforce any "Express LIne" rules. Yesterday for example (11/21/2016) I was trying to buy one item and their were two people with at least 20 items in the line. One allowed me to go in front. The other took a lot of time because she had at least 30 items and needed to write a check. I complained and the checker was quite smug and rude about saying "I don't refuse service to anyone." This means that inconsiderate people have an advantage over ones who follow the rules. The checker actually ridiculed me as I left the store and I heard their laughter. Very rude. I have previously spoken to the manager about this and was told that it was their standard policy NOT to enforce an "Express Line" rule.
More Vons Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - product pricing
- Vons - pharmacy
- Vons - grocery checkout line
- Vons - raincheck on yuban coffee $4.99
- Vons - confused about "free w/coupon"