Vodafone / useless process of customer care, nodal, and appeal auth.

1 DE, India Review updated:

am Om prakash Ahuja one of the customer of "Vodafone" having a mobile number-[protected] and [protected] is continously suffering from the worse services just because of Useless "Customer care and Nodal serices". only from last 8 or 10 months just a short tenure.
My purpose of writing is only to tell other people of vodafone how much Useless company managment you are having in delhi, no one is sincere here in working.
I am trying to contact Appeal auth of delhi from last 8 months but wont be able to contact,every time for the prblm resolution i have to wait here just bcoz of useless customer care and worse nodal team.
I have made a latest visit on Dwarka Vodafone store delhi to submit appeal but they people rejected and refused to accept my appeal and for a complaint resolution they people took 6hrs and at last after 6hrs they people are unable and wasted my time.
This is not a question of one time every time for a prblm,i feel helpless bcoz Yours Delhi services,like customer care and nodal and even appeal foounds to be...............worse.
Again-2 how many time i wrote to you poeple. if one one who is having or feeling guilty paass this msg to all india operation head ,or to concern person. I do have a wish to use the services but not bee able just becoz of process.
I have marked email to Nodal,Appeal and also to care but no revert from Appeal.
Or other wise to tell me how should i contact to concern person. i already losted my lots of time and even money.
MY remain or unsolved prblm are :
my prblm are as follows:
1) I am not aware of the charges of sending Email, Reciveing attachments,doing Fax and about making distribution list,abt notification alerts
abt the significance of Buisness hours,wt effect i found when i change my buissness hours and days,how can i revert email through voice ivr, how can i send voice mail and in which manner Mobile Terminator will recieve
2) Currently i am facing a prblm that i am not recieving notification alerts, also there is some technical prblm whn i dialed 131 and move for changing buisness hours through cell
3)My major and main prblm is Your Customer care, i have given you a lots of feedback in regard of customer care services,specially in respect of your some responsible person like Amita, Premlata parihar,sanjoy Team,Rm. vishal gautam, Parul Bakshi,Sonika gaussain and suresh bhati but wt i found no change same things and useless serivce are on way,
For i a valid concern i have to make a N number of call in customer care serivce and wt u people do with the call
1) Your front executive dont know abt the concern, they people dont have a complete knowlege regading product service as in regard of lack of knowlodge they people start arguing with me and waste my time
2) Most of the time they people dropped my call and even forget to pur intraction in account as a result i have to reveal the whole story to some one else
3) When call is transfer to some senior person like Anu shree,Gargi,Sanjay khan,Saurav mittal,Niti,Shubham and lots of person are present there, instead of answering me in reagad of my query they people alway revert :Sir give us next 24 hrs i will give u a call back and after 24 hrs there is no such person is available so again wastage of time and energy,and as a result i have to made a lots of call
4) Your concern team is dont have a such a good knowlege and even your All the vodafone store which i have visited in Past found to be uselees and dumb in regard of knowledge,The people dont have infro regardng the serivces and even your concer team persone bhawna made a call in past and without being loooking inot the matter wt prblm customer is facing and wasted my time and told to me for your concern i need a time i will give you a call by the next afternoon, i dont know whn afternoon of vodafone is going to be over

5) Right now tell me wt should i do in the hour of emergency,customer care is not available to me and nodal and appeal authority are also seem to be useless, wt i observe the company process is just doing a wastage of time and money.
I am not aware of the services which is running on my number [protected], and even in past i made a visit on the Hutch shope situated at sout ex. there i have a words with Mr Augustin and he told me that in the month of october or after six month you will get M2M pack free for the next six month,but there is no such records as per your customer and even the request is fwd to concern team.
You people are providing lots of frustration to customer and no one is looking in to the matter and every time you people barred my customer and whn ever i asked your company for appology no person come out and do appology.
Wt exp i am having in front of me that vodafone and hutch the multinational companies are working in india for only profit and even the indian employe are also doing the same,just becz either they dont have self respect in front of the company or wants to be shameless and to help company for exploitation.
YOur frustrated customer
Om prakash ahuja
m-[protected]

Comments

• Gi
      2nd of Dec, 2007

Similar is my case from Mumbai

• Ga
      20th of Dec, 2007

Worst Services.

We had taken 17 connections from Vodafone, and given the request to activate DATA CALL Service on the numbers on 5th December, but till date no ACTIVATION.

If anyone tells me where should we go for complain. As the senior people there are saying what ever you want to do you can do but do not disturb them.

• Mr
      29th of Apr, 2008

I totally agree with the complaint, not only this but with entire complaints against vodafone. Company vodafone is not atall interested in providing fair service to its customers but they are only interested in harassing the comman people. I suggest that trai should take up the matter.

6th of Jun, 2008

My no. is +919999227129. Something wrong happened with my No. and so I am not getting any call from my Brother who is residing at Kolkata and whose cell No. is +919433013792. Kindly check out at your end and do the needfull.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,

Ankush Kr. Dhiman

• Su
      14th of Mar, 2009

hi i am suman please returen my blance which is deducted on 14th rs 50.00 my mobile no is 9991217127