Vodacom / vodacom query non resolution - overbilling & poor service

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

Dear Sir / Madam

My contract is [protected] with Vodacom, I was billed R6800 in August for July usage. Never in the history of my Vodacom accounts whether business or private have I used such an amount.

I called Vodacom call centre numerous times laying my complaint and requesting clarity and breakdown of the high bill. To this date I have not received feedback. In my numerous calls, there was mention of package migration fee or fraudulent transaction that had to be credited.

Two months later, after my numerous calls without feedback; I call to hear that my query has been closed stating no reason. Again I was promised feedback by consultants which did not happen but received a letter by email that I owe the money and should pay to avoid bad credit record.

I even went to Vodaworld customer centre which could not help but requested detailed billing which takes two weeks, this I have not received.

Vodacom has charged me almost R7000 for something they cannot explain. I need a full investigation to explain this charge or a full refund.

I will be following up on this as I am now tired of dealing with the call centre and people do not honour their promises.

I trust this complaint will be treated with the urgency it deserves.

Nelisiwe Gumede