Vodacom / terrible service / network

1 Vodacom Corporate Park Building, 82 Vodacom Boulevard,1687, Midrand, South AfricaMidrand, South Africa

I have now been using Vodacom for many years and I am now officially tired of their poor service and terrible network. 1stly: One phone call made just for a few seconds already takes almost R5.00 2ndly: Their network is forever down, I can hardly connect to the Internet or do anything else that requires a network because the network is so weak and terrible Now because of these issues I am loosing a lot of money as I now have to keep buying airtime after a short phone call, I have to keep buying data because of the very slow service and constantly having the network down, because of that whatever I download online gets interrupted by that and I then have to wait for the network to be fine again and that takes even more data from me since it now takes longer to download, sometimes it even causes my downloads to fail and I then have to restart the download which also takes a lot of extra data that I have to pay for, not THEM (Vodacom) but ME. I have lost a whole lot of money over the years because of them.

Re