Vodacom / samsung galaxy note 5

1 Middelburg, South Africa

Good day

I hope you can help me with this cellphone problem of my cellphone repair.
Samsung galaxy note 5

Client: p l hoffman
Cellphone nr: [protected]

Job number: [protected]-[protected]

I gave my samsung galaxy note 5 in at middelburg mall on 25 august 2016 for repairs. The screen was dead. They send it to the repair center at vodacom repairs witbank. After about two months and hear nothing of my phone i decided to go to witbank repairs myself. They could not get the phone repaired and said to us they must send it to head office to repair. They change anything possible to correct the phone but it was still not correct. They said it doesn't get wi-fi.

It came back to witbank and sipho zeko the engineer at vodacom witbank repairs test the phone but the phone was still not correct. They send the phone back to head office and ask if its possible to replace the phone with a new phone.

I was at middelburg mall several times but no one can answer me what is going on with the phone and repairs. They only said it looks like the phone is still at witbank vodacom repairs but they are busy moving to another place in witbank mall. Since then i hear nothing about my phone.

This is not accepted. I am waiting now almost two and a half months for my phone (From 25 august until today 7 november 2016) and still no phone in site but must pay for my hole package that is on contract with vodacom.

Can you please see if they can replace my phone with a new one and do something at the contract to refund me for some time of the contract since they told us it took about 10 - 15 working days to repair the phone and i am still waiting for my phone. It's now almost 2 and a half months.

Can you please contact me in connection of this complaint and the result of this. My email address: [protected]@vodamail.Co.Za and cell phone number: [protected].

Kind regards