Vodacom

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

retention department failure: no extras given

johannesburg, South Africa
vodacom.co.za
Hello service team,

My intention here is be a normal, balanced customer (and not one of irate customers i know you all deal with)

The facts are 2 years ago, i wanted to leave vodacom because your data packages were not nearly as good as the competition. However, your "retention team" called me and asked me why i was leaving? I answered because i found much better data deals with other providers.
The lady in the department, said she could offer me extra data every month if i signed on for another 2 years. I agreed because it solved my issues needing more data at a better rate. In short, with her offer, your data charges matched the competition.

Please note, I have this email in writing. And upon calling in for over a year, i have got nowhere. Its been so long that the person no longer works there as well.
And i was led to believe that i have had extra data every month.

But i have not, ever, got that offer to be activated. How do i know that? My PA has been looking for me to get a deal for the iphone 7 over the last few months. What she discovered is that for the last 2 years, i have NEVER been given any extra data -and there are several months where ive been charged premium rates for going over a limit that i was led to believe was much higher.

As a result, i feel huge rage towards you -because i feel tricked into staying with Vodacom and not getting what was promised. Now two years later, i can see that ive never had single mb of extra data at all.

Can i propose: I get any and all of my money back for that promise?

That way i get what was promised to me and you get the opportunity to make this right.

sincerely,
Robert Craig
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree