Vodacom / repairs

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

On the 14/9 I handed in my phone to Cresta Repairs requesting the repairs to be claimed from insurance. I received my phone back a few days later, paid the excess for the repairs only to find that when I turned on my phone it was stuck on the Apple Logo.

I handed it back in on the 27/9 and received the same info - I would receive a repaired or new handset within 10 - 14 working days (Job [protected]). I have been into Cresta several times as well as called the Repair Centre and no one can give me an update on the status of my phone.
Cresta provided me with proof that it was sent to ARC and signed for by Milly on the 17/10. Which is 5 weeks ago! My query has been escalated to Boitumelo at Vodacom Escalations Repairs and despite several emails (since no one will send me a number)! I have received no response. I have contacted Cellsure and they received no feedback that the phone was not repaired properly and have also escalated the query - no response! Your social media team had the cheek to tell me to be patient despite me waiting 2 months! I get blocked from any supervisor, people promise to call me back and no one does!! Where is my phone????

I urgently need my repaired phone or replacement phone! It has been over 40 working days and not 14 days as promised. I have been a Vodacom customer for over 10 years and spent thousands with you!!!

I would like an urgent update please!

Ni