Vodacom / premature cancellation and still getting debited!!!

1 South Africa, South Africa

On 24/09/2016 I ported my number to Cell C. After that I struggled with Vodacom to get a premature cancellation quote out of them, long story short I finally received it. The amount I had to pay was R4413.76 which I paid immediately on 12/10/2016 and sent proof of payment and everything they requested. On 27/10/2016 I get debited an amount of R2437 for Vodacom. The next day I contacted them to find out why I was debited this huge bill? Then they told me it's the way their month works and other nonsense and I was highly upset. The consultant said they would call me back in the next 4 days to give me feedback. It is 07/11/2016 and I am still waiting for their call. Yesterday and today I emailed the retentions department asking them about this and they just read the mails but don't reply. Today I contacted 0821958 and spoke to Amanda, she put me on hold for 15min and then the call went to that annoying feedback recording (the one where you must rate the service received), obviously I rated 0 on everything. I called immediately again and got through to Kopalong and she said she would take it up with the back office and get back to me within the next 24 hours. Yeah whatever, when hell freezes over first. It is pathetic that I am getting debited for a service I cancelled already. No where did they mention that I would still get debited after paying the cancellation quote. I did not budget for this huge amount and I am screwed this month. Vodacom is the worst network ever and their consultants are idiots.

An